jeudi 8 mars 2012

ILLOSTRIBUTE : JIM FLORA

Hi folks! Lots of stuff to come, in the meantime here is a new tribute, you may recognize the famous Jim Flora in it. As usuall I invite you to check the other fantastic tributes right here.

13 commentaires:

Amanda Olivia a dit…

these animals are so cute!!! hahah thay made me laugh! Adorable!

XAV a dit…

tu fée trau b1 lé licaurrne.

BETOWERS a dit…

so cute Aurore! love the unicorn ^V^

Léa illustration a dit…

c trop beau comme toujours!!

michael robertson a dit…

wonderful!

Leighton Hickman a dit…

Awesome Aurore- I love how the shapes are fitting together like puzzle pieces: what a fun way to design :)

eric.a a dit…

heloo! one question, Your books are edited in English or only in French? because I´m searching them for buy in English language and I don´t find them. Thank ^__^

Aurore Damant a dit…

Hi Eric,

For now my books only exist in french. I wish they could be translated. Someday, maybe. Sorry! In the meantime this is an opportunity to improve your french, olala! :-)

Aly Ferey a dit…

Really like your blog!)

pakoto a dit…

sooo great!!!:)

Chris Garbutt a dit…

These are just great! Keep coming back to look at them.

Posting Load and Truck a dit…

Your stuff is mind blowing.

Philippe a dit…

Très belles images! Merci d’avoir partagé.