jeudi 19 janvier 2012

JUST FOR FUN

Hi everyone, last october I taught character design at Gobelins to the first year students. The subject I choose was "Super hero and Sidekick". One thing I'd have love to do is to draw my own version of those characters while teaching the class, but I didn't even had the time to do a pee so I didn't do it. Anyway here they are (I didn't really think of what I'd do, they just came that way).

12 commentaires:

Gillibean a dit…

Where can I buy this Maple Syrup???!?!?!??! Great designs really fun and cute! Lucky Gobelin students!

Claudio Cerri a dit…

Very funny, I love it!

BETOWERS a dit…

Just for fun?? I can imagine all serie animation!
They are super!

Avner Geller a dit…

They are a fun duo! great work as always, Aurore!

Malgorzata Arska a dit…

wow so cool! :D

Lucie a dit…

Très cool indeed ! On dirait qu'ils viennent du Maine ?!

Lucas Ferreyra a dit…

:)

Aurore Damant a dit…

Merci les gars!

Betowers : sometimes you need to draw stuff just for fun...

Lu : where else, George?

Ahmed GUERROUACHE a dit…

Super! et toi, qui te note ???

Aurore Damant a dit…

La vie, Ahmed. C'est la vie qui me note.

Ahmed GUERROUACHE a dit…

( Si j'utilisai cette acronyme, j'aurai dit "LOL" ! )
...et la vie est dure et exigeante !

Lilmendoza a dit…

this is really nice! lovely idea!!