dimanche 4 septembre 2011

COMMANDER CLARK IS ON YOUTUBE!

Hi folks! I hope you all had a great summer. For those who are unhappy to come home, cheer up! There're some episodes of Commander Clark on Youtube. Click here to take a look! Enjoy!

14 commentaires:

Patrick Moore a dit…

sooo awesome!

Juan Bauty a dit…

Amazing!!

Gio M. a dit…

From colors to your shapes. Love it all really inspiring.

Shelley Whiting a dit…

Your work is very whimsical and wacky. I love it. It's fun and adorable.

Rico Jackson a dit…

Oh, your color is always so nice. Love love love love love it!

Brad a dit…

fantastico!

pakoto a dit…

fantastic as always!

VICTOR GIMENEZ a dit…

O_o

God work Aurore, realy! The characters and landscapes are... brrr... eeep... mmpf... I don t have words!!!

Jmontiel a dit…

Awesome!

Aurore Damant a dit…

Thanks guys!

Adele K Thomas a dit…

Thankyou for putting up the link to the episodes, I wouldnt ever see it here in Australia. I love your illustrations, so tasty.

kalonji a dit…

YEs ,one of the favorite show of my nephew ^^ great news !!

Denisa Cretu a dit…

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
www.juegosfrivol.com , www.friv2planet.com , www.friv400game.com

Tien La a dit…

Amazing post, thanks for sharing.
mua ban home city trung kinh boi trung kinh complex rat nhieu home city sieu du an chung cu trung kinh cho thue