vendredi 15 juillet 2011



Hello! French friends, don't miss the magazine Toboggan this month, I illustrated the short story inside. Happy summer holidays everyone!

21 commentaires:

Zepol Ilustradora a dit…

Bellisimas ilustraciones.

Cheyenne a dit…

aahhh i love this!! i want to get a copy so bad :D great work!

Ahmed GUERROUACHE a dit…

le gentil gros chat qui donne du lait à boire au singe ! les animaux sont formidables ! Très jolie encore une fois.

Avner Geller a dit…

Aurore, These are so fun and full of appeal! beautiful work!

Tony W. a dit…

Nice lower-case a's in their ears.

Isa a dit…

i'm so in love with your draws!

Bubus a dit…

Love it ! Definitely funny ! Thanks for sharing. I bought it to my four years old girl yesterday after work ! (I'm french ! ;O) )

Francesca Carabelli a dit…

I love this so much!!!

froggie a dit…

oh what a GREAT family set! love all the little vacation details...annnnd, even tho i can't read french, my friend just gave me a copy of "a ukulele for junior" yay AMAZON UK! "-)

it's a verrrry cute story! congrats, aurore! i'll be looking for you next one. :-)

Toni Reyna a dit…

I love them!great job.

VICTOR GIMENEZ a dit…

I can't buy this magazine in my country! GRRR!!!

rental mobil a dit…

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

spécial-cas a dit…

<3 tu m'inspire TROP trop trop!

Tan a dit…

J'adore tes personnages, ils sont vraiment sympa :) Tu as vraiment un style prope à toi.

Properti Semarang a dit…

It frequently is amazing to me how site owners such as yourself can find some time along with the dedication to carry on composing outstanding discussions. Your website isgreat and one of my personal need to read websites. I just needed to say thanks.

Jakarta Hotel a dit…

Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and I take pleasure in learning about this topic. If possible, as you gain information, please add to this blog with new information. I have found it extremely useful.
rumah dijual | perlengkapan bayi | party organizer | parfum

mesin fotocopy a dit…

Thank you for an excellent weblog !! I discovered some useful information and will suggest your blog for all my buddies.
rental forklift | SEO Company

Kata Kata a dit…

thank you for informing, I hope I did not miss.

Airless Spray a dit…

By focusing on both the look and the usability of the site,
we can design it so that browsing it is a pleasurable experience.

melbourne web developer | Melbourne SEO Services | Oxone

San Diego Hills a dit…

Temukan Parfum terbaik disini.

aksesoris mobil a dit…

Very nice..
Kanopi
Teralis
gLutera