mardi 25 janvier 2011

Q POP


Hi everyone! Here is my contribution to Chris Mitchell's Q Pop shop. There will be a grand opening with the first gallery show this saturday, and I'm glad to be a part of it. The theme was "what is Q?" and here is my answer... You can visit the shop here.

Edit : clic here to purchase a print of this drawing!

16 commentaires:

XAV a dit…

ralala, mais t'es so hip aurore, toujours sur les bons coups!

TREVOR Simonsen a dit…

very funny

Migou a dit…

Ahahah ! Hilarant. En tout cas, ça m'a fait beaucoup rire sur le coup !

Erik Robinson a dit…

Haha, lots of charm!

Miss-Manitas a dit…

Very funny character!! :)

Ulahula a dit…

i love her mouth! ♥

but maybe she will have some problems with boys :)

aurore, always perfect!

Thierry Cattant a dit…

J'adore son coté "mouton"…

Helmi a dit…

Wow, you are a great artist. Very funny to, thanks for sharing.
grt, Helmi

Franco Spagnolo a dit…

I like your stile and characters. You are a great artist!

Prince Nez a dit…

" A chaque fois que je viens sur ton site je vois rose pendant une demi- heure."

VICTOR GIMENEZ a dit…

JAJAJA! The dog is too crazy, I like! You're now my favorite artist! I try to learn something of your art!

Best regards from Spain!

pakoto a dit…

hahaha! so funny!

KATia Grifols a dit…

I'm agree!!! so so funny! :)

ANTONIO CUESTA a dit…

Great! very funny characters! I love this stile!

Aurore Damant a dit…

Un grand merci à tous pour vos messages!♥

Thank you all for your comments!♥

Cursos de Community Manager a dit…

Great characters!:)