mardi 4 janvier 2011

Are you still hungry after the holidays? I am! Have a great year 2011 everyone!

18 commentaires:

XAV a dit…

Ah bein dimanche ça sera exactement ça !

Lucie a dit…

so cuuuuute
Par contre faudra que la ptite grosse fasse gaffe en s'asseyant, ça serait un comble d'écraser un éléphanteau meugnon !

Ahmed GUERROUACHE a dit…

super ! particulierement l 'ambiance et le " color scheme" ( come on dit en espagnol) sur cette illlustration.

Marloes de Vries a dit…

I want to go to this teaparty! Very nice!

Thierry Cattant a dit…

Bonne Année à toi aussi!

Tor Freeman a dit…

This is lovely! I've been admiring your blog all last year, your work is super. Do you mind if I ask a question? I know you mentioned having a Wacom Cintiq, and I'm thinking of taking the plunge myself, but I wondered whether you had the 12UX or the 21UX? Thanks very much! Tor

Mig a dit…

J'adore j'adore j'adore !!!
Bonne année !

lorelay bove a dit…

ha ha ! love it!

Aurore Damant a dit…

Merci les potos! Thank you guys!

Tor : I use to have the 12 WX Cintiq to start, but I quickly sold it to get the 21 UX, wich is way better. The 12 is ok to do storyboards, but as soon as you want to do backgrounds and illustrations I recommend the 21 (if you have the money!)

damon a dit…

nice drawing!!

Nikolas Ilic a dit…

awesome :)

Tor Freeman a dit…

Thank you Aurore, that is really helpful, and kind of you to reply. And confirms what I'd been thinking too - now to make the big investment!
Thanks so much, Tor

RQL a dit…

WOW ! ! Congratulations ! ! It´s sooooooooo beautiful ! !

Don Flores a dit…

Very clean work! I can totally she this animated. I like the stuff animals too.

DrawDoll a dit…

Fantastic blog!

Freckles a dit…

I love your blog! So cute and lively!!

jose elgueta a dit…

que bonita y delicadas tus ilustraciones
saludos!!

Aurore Damant a dit…

Merci tout le monde!

Thanks everyone!