dimanche 12 décembre 2010

ILLOSTRIBUTE : EARL OLIVER HURST

Hi everyone! Here is my tribute to the great artist Earl Oliver Hurst. My cat had to wear a plastic collar for a while so I it's a kind of tribute to her, too! I invite you to take a look at the other versions on Toby Neighbors' Illostribute.

14 commentaires:

Ulahula a dit…

hahaha! poor dog!

i love every detail of your illustrations, you know if is possible buy some of your book in spain?

best regards ^__^

-GFT- a dit…

Très comique :)

Kendra Melton a dit…

I love this for so many reason. But I'll keep it short and say, great concept, color, and her outfit is fantastic. Amazing as always! :]

rad sechrist a dit…

Wow, this is really cool!

Stéphane Kardos a dit…

Super chouette Aurore!

KATia Grifols a dit…

cool! so funny!

KAVI a dit…

Genial ! c'est vraiment proche , super tribute et j''adore Hurst ! double effet kisscool

Séléna a dit…

Ahahah c'est terrible, le pauvre chien.

Aurore Damant a dit…

Merci tout le monde!

Thank you everyone!

>Ulahula : I'm not sure but you can try with Amazon.fr, maybe they deliver it in Spain. We often order stuff from the US and the UK, and it's alright.

Sadie Figueroa a dit…

Love the dog.

Jewelry a dit…

aweesommme! The spaces you create seem so real.

Jewelry a dit…

I happened to stumble across this website researching for something unsimilar, glad I stumbled into it though. Very interesting.

B.B a dit…

Ahah, j'adore celui-là!

33bbhair33 a dit…

HairExtensions,KeratinTipped,RemyIndianHumanHair,ITipped,FusionHairExtensions,KeratinGlue,SeamlessTapeHairExtensions,KeratinHairExtensions,EuropeanHair