samedi 4 décembre 2010

BABY'S LITTLE BROTHER





Hi everyone! This week is the release of our book Jamie's got tentacles!!! vol.2, called Jamie at the Zoo. As the last time, Julien did the illustrations and I wrote the story. Hope you'll like it! Buy it here or here!

22 commentaires:

Stéphane Kardos a dit…

Super chouette! Bravo!

nad! a dit…

bon jvai pas tarder à faire un tour a la fnac!good job mamzelle!;]

ingrid a dit…

excellent ! j'adore !

Avner Geller a dit…

Congratulations on the new book! it looks absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to see it.

Elise Leonard a dit…

Oh chouette la suite! :)
Encore bravo à vous deux pour le premier! (et le second maintenant ^^)

Ahmed GUERROUACHE a dit…

Bravo bravo !

bee a dit…

It looks fabulous! Congratulations :)

Food and Drugs a dit…

Bon jour!
Il me plait beaucoup ton style et ton deploiement de imagination.
salutations
:-)

Ben Reynolds a dit…

Hey There,

Im in Canada but would love to order it..how should I go about doing that?
Thanks!

Chris Borges a dit…

Hi Aurore!
I live in Brazil and was wondering how i can buy this book and the Jamie a des Tentacles, too.
Please!! I´d love to buy them!!

Aurore Damant a dit…

Merci! Thanks!

>Chris and Ben : unfortunately right now I think you can order it only from France, maybe Europe. I'll ask my publisher if there is a solution because we had the same problem with the 1st one.

About Moi! a dit…

It's awesome! Congratz and I'm sure it will be a huge success! Hope it makes it to Canada :)

fripouille a dit…

Félicitations!!!

smac a dit…

Congats! Looks Fantastic.

KATia Grifols a dit…

Wow It's really Cute!!!

Nikolas Ilic a dit…

looks great!!!

Aurore Damant a dit…

:-)

Christina Faulkner a dit…

Your work is incredible. I'm so happy I came across your blog!

Adele K Thomas a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Adele K Thomas a dit…

AWESOME! Im buying one and I dont even speak french.

Lillian Lai a dit…

It looks so bright and cute!Fantastic stuff! Please let us know when it is available to order in Canada :D

Lou de M a dit…

Ca a l'air vraiment sympa! ;)